Saturday, February 5, 2011

you're alright but i'm here, darling, to enjoy the party

Shoutout to Felguk for a grand set last night at Avalon - and for playing this song, which has actually become my anthem in the past month. It somehow missed the cut on my Dada Life post a week or so back... but it's here now:

Martin Solveig and Dragonette - Hello (Dada Life Remix) by Tchoy

I love it for so many reasons: it's a remix that right off the bat feels like a remix, but the builds are well done. Dragonette never fails to make me smile, ever since her appearance on Kaskade's "Fire in Your New Shoes." But most of all, I love how the lyrics are so fitting for every time I happen to hear it while out near cute boys (they seem to be gravitating to me lately...) and, well, you know the drill: I came to dance. xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment