Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things I Wish I Was Doing: edition 1

So after an unfortunate turn of events it looks as though I won't be attending Ultra or anything in Miami that weekend... but for anyone who is, I highly recommend you spend Saturday with these lovely Swedes instead of on the overcrowded grassy knoll of Ultra. The official lineup has been announced:
A-TRAK AN21 ARMAND VAN HELDEN AXWELL CALVIN HARRIS DIRTYSOUTH KIM FAI MAX VANGELI PETE TONG SEBASTIAN INGROSSO STEVE ANGELLO THIRD PARTY THOMAS GOLD TINIE TEMPAH



I envy all of you who get to attend.

Now for a little Swedish lovin'...
Radio 1 Essential Mix - Swedish House Mafia Live at Creamfields 2010 by officialswedishhousemafia
Swedish House Mafia take over Radio One! by officialswedishhousemafia

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment