Monday, January 24, 2011

ben watt at cielo 1/20

So I promised I'd post about Ben Watt later, but this night set the precedent for my weekend and I never got around to it (sorry).

Watch the following video and you'll understand:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDHrmV5doF4

I was a bit worried that he was going to be a little too loungey for me (aka not good for a dance), but as you can tell from the video (taken on Thursday, but not by me... though I might be in it somewhere with a German and 3 English chaps all named James) that was NOT a problem! We even met someone who flew out from San Francisco JUST for this set. Also, those in NY who haven't yet checked out Cielo, I'd put it on your must-see list immediately.

So enjoy a little bit of UK house this morning, and stay tuned as there's more to come!

Sade - By Your Side (Ben Watt Mix) by OwnGroove
Bent - Swollen (Ben Watt Dub) [Godlike & Electric] by uralunderground
Ben Watt feat. Baby Blak - Attack Attack by Joel.K

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment